Get your Saturdays Back
Stop mowing, weeding, spraying, start living with artificial turf.
The #1 Choice for Artificial Turf South Austin
Artificial turf South Austin is an excellent option for homeowners who are looking for a low-maintenance, durable surface on the go. Synthetic turf is becoming a more popular option for homeowners in South Austin for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons is the weather in Austin is primarily sunny with minimal rain, and the temperature remains mild year-round.
For the past decade, fake grass has been the trendsetter in lawns and gardens in this area. Also, homeowners will never have a brown patch of lawn again with artificial turf because it does not need water or sunlight as natural grass does. Whether you’re looking to increase your home’s curb appeal, increase house value, or want some new grass for your home, artificial turf is undoubtedly the idle turf.
Waterloo Turf Austin is one of the leading installers of the best custom turf in Texas. For more than years, we have been installing high-quality Texas custom turfs known for durability and performance, so your backyard looks beautiful year-round. Have a look at what we have available – there might just also perfect match out yet unknown need or desire.
Give us a call today at 512-657-7799 and get a free estimate from one of our experts.
Benefits of Installing Artificial Turf in South Austin, TX
Maintaining a lawn in Texas, especially South Austin, is a lot of work, no matter how much you enjoy it. One of the reasons why so many homeowners are switching to artificial turf is because it requires far less maintenance than natural grass.
- Artificial turf requires little to no maintenance – ideal for busy homeowners and professionals.
- It’s low-maintenance – As a homeowner, you won’t have to spend hours mowing your lawn every week. You’ll also love that synthetic turf never needs watering, fertilizing, or spraying, which means no need to worry about yellow spots in your yard.
- Party time – When it comes time to clean up after a big party or get together, cleaning the yard will be a piece of cake with fake grass from Waterloo Turf in South Austin. Since there’s no natural dirt or mud, you need to rake up any litter, pick up any cigarette butts, dispose of them, and take out the trash.
- Synthetic turf looks impressive all year round – Spring and autumn are great times of the year to enjoy natural beauty, as the flowers start to bloom and the leaves change colors. Moreover, you can enjoy your yard with artificial turf in South Austin. So, you don’t need to worry about pesky insects or nasty weeds ruining your views.
- It’s cold or raining outside – You can still relax in your yard with synthetic turf in South Austin. Natural grass will get damaged during these times because the ground becomes too complex for grass to grow. Artificial lawns from Waterloo Turf in South Austin won’t be a problem. Because your lawn will look just as good as new every time you step onto it.
- Artificial turf is perfect for pets and kids – Kids and pets can be quite a handful, and it’s understandable if you’re afraid to let them run around your natural yard for fear of damaging it. But with synthetic turf in South Austin, you don’t have to worry about rips or tears. In fact, your pets and children can use artificial lawns from Waterloo Turf as their playground because it’s soft on the knees, unlike natural grass.
- Natural lawns tend to attract bugs – It’s probably not something that causes you too much worry, but insects can be unsightly. In the summer months, bugs are the most active. But with artificial turf from Waterloo Turf in South Austin, you won’t have to put up with pests such as mosquitoes or ants ruining views of the beautiful yard.
We would love to say, Our artificial turf Service in South Austin is a great way to increase your grass lawn’s appeal while also increasing its value. With so many benefits, artificial turf is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to increase the curb appeal of their home.
Guaranteed to Last
Artificial turf is a great way to improve your home or business landscape. Our products are made with the highest quality materials and are backed by a 15-year warranty. We also offer expert installation services that will make sure your new turf looks great and lasts for years. Contact us today to learn more about our artificial turf products and services!
Why Choose Waterloo Turf for Your South Austin Home or Business?
We are Waterloo Turf, your source for the highest quality of artificial grass for all your South Austin lawn needs. Over the past five years, we’ve acquired an extensive knowledge base when it comes to planting real grass and dealing with pests that attack lawns.
- Our Designers are Certified Professionals – We have raised our business in Austin, Texas, that offers the best artificial turf service in South Austin and surrounding areas. We have been providing service for more than five years and have watched many of our clients enjoy the all-weather benefits of a synthetic lawn. Our designers are certified professionals who hold degrees in landscape design, horticulture, and other related fields. They know how simple the installation process can be with artificial turf and how beneficial it can be for your lawn.
- Waterloo Turf is Environmentally Friendly – We recognize that Mother Nature has plenty to offer when it comes to planning a beautiful yard that is low maintenance. That’s why we use high-quality materials in our various artificial grass products, which helps us create a healthy environment for both people and pets to enjoy.
- We Have the Best Artificial Grass Products – When it comes to choosing from our variety of artificial grass products, you’ll find that Waterloo Turf offers everything for your easy convenience. In Waterloo Turf, we always provide everything for life-easing, from synthetic grass for landscapes in South Austin to artificial turf for playgrounds, pet areas, and even specific uses such as perimeter drainage systems. If you aren’t sure which product will fit your needs best, call us today at 512-657-7799.
- We are Fully Insured – Our Artificial Turf service in South Austin is backed by a 100 Mile warranty. If you have any problems with your new installation within the first month of owning your turf, we’ll come out to fix it free of charge. This 100 Mile warranty covers any artificial turf installation from us within the South Austin area.
As we know already, artificial turf is an excellent enhancement to your existing lawn in South Austin that offers the same all-weather properties as natural grass. The reason we’re one of the best artificial turf companies in South Austin, Texas, is as simple as we take pride in our exceptional customer service and our dedication to quality products.
How long does artificial turf last in Texas?
Typically, Artificial turf lasts about ten years in Texas, but it can vary depending on the quality of the turf, the amount of use, and the climate. You can expect Waterloo artificial turf to last almost 15-20 years with proper maintenance in South Austin since our weather is a bit milder.
Is artificial turf a good investment?
Yes, artificial turf is definitely a good investment, especially in South Austin. There are numerous benefits to installing synthetic turf, including the fact that it’s low maintenance. You won’t have to worry about watering or mowing the turf, and it will stay green and lush all year round. Another significant benefit of artificial turf is that it’s very durable and can withstand high traffic without getting damaged or patchy.
If you’re thinking of installing artificial turf in your home or business in South Austin, definitely get in touch with us at Waterloo Turf. We specialize in supplying and installing high-quality artificial turf, and we would be more than happy to serve the community.
Is it cheaper to lay artificial grass?
Yes, you can expect to save about 50% on your water bill each month if you install artificial grass in South Austin. There is a wide range of prices in South Austin for artificial grass. Laying down the synthetic turf costs around $7.50-8 per square foot, while hiring someone to do it will cost about $10-12 per square foot. But many factors will influence the overall price, such as the size of the lawn, the type of turf chosen, and whether or not any preparation or demolition needs to be done before installation.
What are the disadvantages of artificial turf?
There are a few disadvantages to artificial turf, but the advantages typically outweigh them. For one thing, AstroTurf and other types of fake grass can get really hot, making it uncomfortable to play on or walk barefoot on. It can also be more challenging to clean than natural grass, although newer types of turf are easier to clean than older ones. Artificial turf also has a slightly different feel than natural grass, which some people don’t like.
We install artificial turf for the playground, putting greens, residential backyard, commercial lawns and more. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
South Austin Neighborhoods