Get your Saturdays Back
Stop mowing, weeding, spraying, start living with artificial turf.
The Highest-Quality Austin Artificial Turf
Are you tired of mowing, spending time and energy you could have channeled towards something else to maintain your residential lawn?
Worry no more, because Artificial turf is the right solution; it will save you from stress and afford you more time to spend with family and friends.
There are various ways you can use artificial turf for your house in Austin.
The city of Austin, Texas, is the fourth most populous city in the US and is known for its climate with long summers. Hence, it makes maintaining natural turf grass more tedious as it requires more watering.
That’s why homeowners in Austin are considering artificial turf for their homes to replace the natural turf grass. Artificial turf is hypoallergenic and durable; they are children and pet-friendly, which is a big turn-up for pet lovers.
Excited to get it? You don’t have to worry. At Waterloo turf, we are here to give you the best service and offer the best artificial turf in Austin.
Give us a call today at 512-657-7799 and get a free estimate from one of our expert turf advisors.
What is Artificial Turf?
Knowing what you want to get before you buy it is essential. Oftentimes, artificial turf is synonymously called synthetic grass and artificial grass. They are ground products made from durable raw materials not harmful to human health and serve as alternatives to natural grass.
Here at Waterloo turf, we have all you ever need to build your dream residential and commercial lawn. Our artificial turf is very similar to the natural grass and is short of no benefit that the natural grass has. Want an evergreen yard? Let’s work together, and we will give you the service you will ever get.
Reasons You Should Consider Installing Artificial Turf for Your Lawn in Austin, Texas.
A better understanding of artificial turf is good, so you can know what you want to get. For your commercial and residential lawn in Austin, here are reasons you should consider getting artificial turf to replace natural grass.
- Maintaining natural grass in a place like Austin in Texas can be very daunting and stressful because of its climate which is characterized by a more extended summer that demands that you spend on mowing your natural lawn. Choosing artificial turf would help you save time for something else; for some, it might mean more time for money-yielding activities or spending time with family and friends. Having time to yourself is one of the benefits of getting artificial turf for your residential and commercial lawn.
- The cost of care and maintenance of natural grass to be in the best shape possible is nothing compared to the easy maintenance you enjoy when you get artificial turf installed for your home. The former takes effort and is costly to maintain, making it almost impossible for aged people to keep up with it. Artificial turf is the best option for those who do not have the energy or time to keep up with the routine of care that natural grass demands, probably due to work, being physically challenged, or the older.
- Getting artificial turf cuts off the expenses incurred in maintaining natural grass, such as money spent on water, mowing, e.t.c. The money can be saved up for another purpose.
- Artificial turfs always appear beautiful and are not affected by the rain or sun. It has a consistent aesthetic look that is always good to behold. It stays evergreen when well maintained with less stress.
- Artificial turfs are pet-friendly and do not have chemicals that can harm pets when exposed. What about if pets urinate on it? At Waterloo, our synthetic turfs have built-in odor control and can be easily cleaned up. Pets like dogs; are not affected when they dig up mud patches.
- Getting an artificial turf reduces your water cost drastically. You won’t have to pay more for the water to maintain your natural grass. In a sense, it helps save money as the money spent on the water to keep synthetic grass is much.
Getting an artificial turf for your commercial and residential building is a worthwhile investment you should consider.
However, with all the benefits you can get when you get your artificial turf in Austin, it is pertinent that you get your artificial turf from a reliable company so you won’t get a less standardized material.
Contact Waterloo Turf for artificial turf in Austin today for a free consultation.
Why Choose Waterloo Turf?
You don’t have to search further for an Austin artificial turf company. At Waterloo Turf, we are here to serve you with the best services.
Here are reasons you should trust us to handle your artificial turf project.
A team of experts
At Waterloo Turf, we have handled many artificial turf projects around Austin, Texas, for many years. We are known for our expertise and skillfulness in ensuring that all our customers have maximum satisfaction.
We offer the best services with maximum assistance from the start, where they acquire the artificial turf to the final point of installation. You don’t have any worries as we are always there for you.
Our artificial turf is of the best quality, with a warranty of 15 years.
There are a variety of types and brands of artificial turf you can choose from. However, you don’t have to worry as we guide our customers to choose the best artificial turf ideal for them.
Get in touch!
Buying artificial turf for your commercial and residential home is an excellent investment. Contact us in Austin, Texas, wherever you are, to get your artificial turf.
Guaranteed to Last
Artificial turf is a great way to improve your home or business landscape. Our products are made with the highest quality materials and are backed by a 15-year warranty. We also offer expert installation services that will make sure your new turf looks great and lasts for years. Contact us today to learn more about our artificial turf products and services!
Residential Turf >
Playground Turf >
Putting Greens >
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Artificial grass worth the money?
Artificial grass is a reasonable investment and worth the money spent on it. At first, it can seem more costly, but in the long run, it is more cost-effective than managing natural grass.
How long does artificial turf last in Texas?
If you take good care of your artificial grass in Texas, it can last up to two decades (20 years). But if it is constantly stepped upon and cleaned, it can last up to a decade.
How much does it cost to install artificial turf in Texas?
Installing artificial turf depends on the size of the installation site. To learn more about what is involved in the cost of installing artificial turf you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.